WHAT WE DO & DO NOT ACCEPT
- Newspaper: And everything that comes in it loose.
- Glass containers: All food and beverage containers. (empty; labels and lids are OK). NO window glass.
- Plastic containers Nos. 1-7 CRV: All hard plastics. NO plastic bags, NO Styrofoam, NO film plastic, NO shrink wrap.
- Metal containers: All steel, tin and aluminum food and beverage containers (Empty; labels and lids are OK). Aluminum foil.
- Cardboard: Paper bags, egg cartons, cereal-type boxes (flattened; remove inserts).
- Magazines: All are OK including catalogs.
- Paper/junk mail: All types and colors of mixed paper. All junk mail including envelopes. (White bins must bag shredded paper.)
- Cartons: All cartons, both shelf-stabled and refrigerated.
ABOP (Antifreeze, Batteries, Oil and Paint) recycling:
(Residential customers of Harrison Industries only!)
- Auto batteries, boat and household batteries
- Oil filters (unlimited)
- Motor oil (limit 20 gallons in five-gallon containers)
- Latex paint (limit 10 gallons; labels must be on paint cans)
- NO pesticides, NO oil-based paint, NO solvents
E-waste recycling (no limit for residential customers!):
- Computers and computer monitors
- Cell phones
- Consoles and big-screen TVs
- Fax machines
- Small kitchen appliances
- Lamps, including fluorescent and high-intensity lamps (small charge for fluorescent tubes and ballasts; call for pricing)
One set per year for free
Here’s what we DO NOT accept:
- Hazardous waste
- Medical waste
- Oily waste
- Solvent solid waste
- Chemical toilet waste
- Radioactive waste
- Dead animals
- Tennis shoes